We made some changes to permissions yesterday due to other issues, @gibbo thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will get this rectified asap. Please bare with us.
It's always set to Default, which it should always display.
I've ran tests on the latest browsers and the site is displaying correctly, please check your browsers are up to date not only for websites t's also recommended for your own security to keep browsers updated.
@emeltee - Sorry but...
For some reason Chrome was not loading one of the main css files which compiles the view, sorted that and now it seems to be working fine on Chrome for me.
Please let me know if it has your end. Thanks