I have just changed some server configurations, it seems at times a module was blocking the rendering of the site. I have now removed this module, so it all should be working perfectly fine now.
Refresh or delete cache, and please let me know when you have the time.
We made some changes to permissions yesterday due to other issues, @gibbo thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We will get this rectified asap. Please bare with us.
It's always set to Default, which it should always display.
I've ran tests on the latest browsers and the site is displaying correctly, please check your browsers are up to date not only for websites t's also recommended for your own security to keep browsers updated.
@emeltee - Sorry but...
For some reason Chrome was not loading one of the main css files which compiles the view, sorted that and now it seems to be working fine on Chrome for me.
Please let me know if it has your end. Thanks
Strange, I thought the default was the issue so limited it to only one style which is the style we're seeing now.
All test's I've ran seems to be working absolutely fine.
Just running more cross browser checker results now.
Can you please send me spec of your browser, machine/device and...