• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1841 and 1881 census lookup please

Hi
Can anyone help me with the Marshall Family please. I would like to find them in the 1841 and 1881 census I have them in 1851 living at York St Tower Hamlet London and the family were George and Elizabeth Marshall with Christopher, Maxwell and Thomas. In 1861 they were at 9 Elizabeth St Tower Hamlet and Rachael and George have joined the family but Maxwell has gone. In 1871 they are at 13 Elizabeth St West Hackney Christopher, Rachael, and Thomas have left and Albert Elizabeth and Harriett are there. I cannot find the family before or after these dates.
Lissa:(

Hi
the family lived most of the time in the Hackney area of London. George was born in Jersey 8th Sept 1819 and Elizabeth 5th March 1843 in Essex? Eldest son Christopher was born 1844 and Youngest son George 1859.
Lissa

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Lissa,

Sorry you where left out in the cold with this one, do you still need help with locating George and Elizabeth, do you know if Elizabeths maiden name was Billings?