• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1841 Census England

Hi all can anyone tell me why I can find my Langhorn Family in the 1841 Census. Thomas born 1816 Bloomsbury making him 25, Robert born Cambridgeshire 1813 making him 28 years. I have searched every were for them. Any ideas??? Liz Hutchison:D

pejay

Valued Member
Hi I too looked and did not find them, I couldn't find them in the 1851 census either. Do you think they could have been mistranscribed? or out of the country they may have been in the army :)

Thomas and Robert both French Polishers in Marylebone, I had this great idea if I could find them in the 1841 Census I could find out who their Mum was as their Father is Thomas a Coach Builder and believe he is from Lambeth. When Thomas married Amelia on 27th June 1846 his Dad Thomas was still alive. But as you said they are not in the 1841 Census, will have to have a look at Mistranscriptions.Liz Hutchison:kissu: