• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1891 cencus Kingdom

Hi

Could anybody help me with a look up on the 1891 census for Maud Catherin Kingdom, born in Ash, Hampshire, I don't have exact year of birth but she should be on the 1891 census.

Many Thanks
JM

Here is one but without any more infor I don't know if this is who you are looking for or not.
1891 England Census
about Maud Kingdon
Name: Maud Kingdon
[Maud Kingdom]
Estimated birth year: abt 1890
Relation: Daughter
Father's name: James
Mother's name: Charlotte
Where born: Southwark, London, England

Civil parish: St George The Martyr
Ecclesiastical parish: Southwark St Jude
County/Island: London

Street address:

Condition as to marriage:

Education:

Employment status: View image

Registration district: St Saviour Southwark
Sub-registration district: London Road
ED, institution, or vessel: 4
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Alice Kingdon 3
Charlotte Kingdon 39
Charlotte E Kingdon 11
Elizabeth Kingdon 7
Frances Kingdon 5
James Kingdon 41
James Kingdon 13
John C Kingdon 14
Maud Kingdon 4/12
Thomas Kingdon 9

Hi Joyce

Thank you for trying to help but the name I am researching is Kingdom ending with an M not Kingdon ending with a N.

The name is Maud Katherine Kingdom, I know she had a sister called Ada, and her father was a police constable, not much to go on I know but it's all I have just now, I don't know if the family are listed but any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
JM

juliejtp

Loyal Member
Staff member
The only birth I could find for a Maud Katherine Kingdom is year 1891 September 1/4 district Camberwell Surrey. Have you tried obtaining her marriage cert? which will give you the fathers name and occupation .

Hello, I know that it ended in M and in the had written version it was a m and they had both names list for that census but if he was a constable then it was wrong and I could not find her because that Maud's father was a gardner. and I am sorry but that was the only Maud Kindom that I could find in the 1891 census without a middle initial
that did not match sorry but I will gladly look elsewhere if you have any more infor.

Hello, I know that it ended in M and in the had written version it was a m and they had both names list for that census but if he was a constable then it was wrong and I could not find her because that Maud's father was a gardner. and I am sorry but that was the only Maud Kindom that I could find in the 1891 census without a middle initial
that did not match sorry but I will gladly look elsewhere if you have any more infor.
Thank you

This is the only info I could find out

Maud Katherine Kingdom, it's possible she could be listed as Katherin Maud Kingdom but I doubt it.

Birth date August 19th

First known address, Peckham, London

Fathers name Ernest, police constable

Siblings- Ernest brother
Ethel sister
Ada sister

Hope you can help

Many thanks

June

June,

I am sorry but I used each name you supplied and did not come up with one census match anywhere. I found an Ernest, and Ada and Maud (youve seen this one) but none of them had the correct siblings or father, I guess they skipped the census.