• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1911 census look up please if possible

Hi

I would be grateful if anyone has access to the 1911 census and is able to look up the following 2 families for me:-

------------------------------------------
Edward GOODMAN born 1846 Norfolk
Elizabeth P GOODMAN born 1845 Stockton (nee Samuel)

probably will be living in the Stockton area, Edward may be a fisherman/oyster dealer
------------------------------------------

Edwin BRACKENBURY born approx 1873 Stockton
Harriet Mary A BRACKENBURY born 1872 Stockton (nee Goodman)

possibly living in South Stockton/Thornaby area
-------------------------------------------

Many thanks in advance

Hi

Anyone found posting 1911 info risks having at least their subscription forfitted and could face copyright laws if found a second time. There are one or two people who maybe are not aware of this who may help you

If you make two more posts, your name will turn green which means you can send private messages to and from members

dave

Hi Dave

I hadn't realised that 1911 information wasn't permitted, apologies for that!

But thanks for the info on the whereabout of my family! I thought when I signed up with Ancestry that I would be able to access the 1911 to be honest, but it appears as only an index of surnames really. How are people looking at the 1911 then? However, your information is very helpful.

Much appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
re: Elizabeth Poole Goodman died Mar 1903 aged 52

I think it is very possible that this is the correct Elizabeth, her middle name was actually Powell, her grandmothers maiden name, so it may have been a transcribing error perhaps.

Many thanks for the info though.