• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1913 Electoral Roll - MUTTON & MUNRO

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
It's ok Val, nothing new has been added to my tree yet. :)

As I said in one post - two families and coincidence they started off in Victoria and ended up in the Riverina.

Dave

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Marriage 281/1855 V1855281 101 ROBERTS JOHN T - FISHER MARGARET - LD= St. Mary's RC Sydney

I can look that one up on Wednesday.

Last edited:

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
I didn't find it on the film of the parish register of St. Mary's Sydney.

I will check the film of the copy of the register that was sent to the Registrar General. That's a different set of films.

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
From the film of the forms sent by the church to the Registrar General.

V1855281 101/1855 ROBERTS JOHN T - FISHER MARGARET - LD

No. 244
I - , do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Church [signed]
I, Margaret Fisher do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Catholic Church [signed] Margaret x Fisher
I, Denis McGuinn, of Sydney, Minister of St. Mary's Cathedral, do hereby certify that John Thos. Roberts, of Sydney, and Margaret Fisher, of Sydney, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the tenth day of October 1855, at St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, in the presence of William Walker and Ellen Fitzpatrick, both of Sydney.
Witnesses signed. Parties signed: John Thos. Roberts, Margaret her x mark Fisher
[signed] D M Guinn Minister

On this one the signatures look to be by the same hand.

Last edited:

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
From the film of the Register

St. Mary's Sydney
Page 150
No. 244
I -, do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Church [signed]
I, Margaret Fisher do hereby declare that I am a Member of, or hold Communion with, the Catholic Church [signed] Margaret x Fisher
I, Denis McGuinn, of Sydney, Minister of St. Mary's Cathedral, do hereby certify that John Thomas Roberts, of Sydney, and Margaret Fisher, of Sydney, were joined together in Wedlock by me on the tenth day of October 1855, at St. Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, in the presence of William Walker and Ellen Fitzpatrick, both of Sydney.
Witnesses signed. Parties signed: John Ths. Roberts, Margaret x Fisher
[signed] D. MGuinn

On this one we have 4 original signatures and one mark.

Almost the same as that form filled in by the church and sent to the Registrar General.