• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

1913 Electoral Roll - WEBSTER

1913 NSW Electoral Roll - YASS - LOST RIVER POLLING-PLACE
WEBSTER Alfred, Chatsworth, grazier
WEBSTER Christina, Chatsworth, domestic duties

I did have it.

1937 NSW Electoral Roll - Macquarie - Tuena
WEBSTER Christina, Woolbrook, Bigga, independent means

I don't have Christina between 1913 and 1937.

Thanks Geoff.

I can't find Alexander's baptism in NSW index.
It is there.

MACDONALD ALEXANDER1756/1846 V18461756 31A WILLIAM - ELIZABETH

Alexander Mac Donald
Christening: 24 Mar 1846
Event Place: St. Saviour Argyle, New South Wales
Birth Date: 30 Jan 1846
Father's Name: William Mac Donald
Mother's Name: Elizabeth

Dave

Last edited:
Sophia McDonald late of Parry street, Ryde...

Ryde is a large local gov area.

1949 NSW Electoral Roll - Bennelong - Gladesville
WEBSTER Ethel Elizabeth, 1 Parry street, home duties

I can't find Alexander's baptism in NSW index.
It is there.

MACDONALD ALEXANDER1756/1846 V18461756 31A WILLIAM - ELIZABETH

Alexander Mac Donald
Christening: 24 Mar 1846
Event Place: St. Saviour Argyle, New South Wales
Birth Date: 30 Jan 1846
Father's Name: William Mac Donald
Mother's Name: Elizabeth
Anc. just has the same details as you.. There's no image that I can see?

Geoff
EDIT: FS just the same.

Last edited:
No no.

The Sydney Morning Herald - Fri 8 Oct 1926 p.10
DEATHS
McDONALD.-October 7, at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sophia, beloved wife of Alexander McDonald, Dalmeny, Parry-street, Ryde, late of Ingleburn and Binda, aged 71 years. No flowers.

I was at the Chatswood library yesterday and got two hours on the film scanner so next Tuesday when I again visit the suburb I will try to get the image of that 1846 baptism. I have enough queries for that library to keep me going for months.

Dave

No no.

The Sydney Morning Herald - Fri 8 Oct 1926 p.10
DEATHS
McDONALD.-October 7, at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital, Sophia, beloved wife of Alexander McDonald, Dalmeny, Parry-street, Ryde, late of Ingleburn and Binda, aged 71 years. No flowers.

I was at the Chatswood library yesterday and got two hours on the film scanner so next Tuesday when I again visit the suburb I will try to get the image of that 1846 baptism. I have enough queries for that library to keep me going for months.
I searched for "Dalmeny, Parry-street" and it returned nothing, I wondered if there was a house number?

Geoff

Probably no number before say 1928.

I looked up same valuation rolls yesterday and all had house names and a few had numbers added.

It's a corner block so lot 35 and parts of lots 36 & 38. I expected to find Elsie there as early as 1913, but that's another topic one day.

furner.JPG

Last edited:
I can imagine..

Geoff

Yes, a nine month backlog. And about a 15 month backlog for State Library also now open as of 19 Oct.

Yes, have to decide what to get first. No visit planned yet for State library.

Forecast is rain almost every day till the end of the month.

Dave

District of Goulburn: Belmont Forest, Binda, Boro, Boxer’s Creek, Bredalbane, Bungendore, ...

Dave

Back