• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

2 more ancestor siblings accountered for.

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
I have finally found Norah Annie Taylor born 1899 in Stambridge, Essex after a few years on and off searching. She had a relationship with Harry John Dale and had a son in 1935, and died in 1978 and it said born 6 Sep 1899.

And I think I have found Agnes Taylor, the last of the 6 Taylor siblings left to find.

Now I can work on finding their great uncles and aunts from Saffron Walden. I do suspect they emigrated and I found in Dec 1849 there was a scheme for the poor of Saffron Walden to emigrate if they wanted to. Their dad, my direct ancestor lost his wife in 1841.

I still have more ancestor siblings from other branches to find. After a quiet summer with almost no genealogy done, the backburner times has finally ended and I am back in the genealogy swing again.

Ladybird1300

Loyal Member
Staff member
That's really good news Benny because Taylor is a hard name to research, I have about 5 Taylor families in my tree, 3 of which come from Wiltshire :)
If you come across the name Green from Saffron Walden, they are more than likely related to my friend I was at school with. Her mum was one of 23 children and her uncle was Mayor 3 times in the 1970's and early 1980's.

Amanda