• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

28th Dec. OzSteve's birthday.

Oz, For a land that has welcomed people from across the world surely english is not the only language spoken in your lovely country - it certainly isn't here?:2fun::2fun::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, I don't speak welsh, it's what I've picked up from others and on cards etc. I think I said this before, I'm a bi-linguist - English and Rubbish!!:2fun::2fun:

Take care and I endorse Pom'Steve's words above - don't forget the first ten pints on your birthday are the hardest, after that it is plain sailing!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Taff

Oz, For a land that has welcomed people from across the world surely english is not the only language spoken in your lovely country - it certainly isn't here?:2fun::2fun::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway, I don't speak welsh, it's what I've picked up from others and on cards etc. I think I said this before, I'm a bi-linguist - English and Rubbish!!:2fun::2fun:

Take care and I endorse Pom'Steve's words above - don't forget the first ten pints on your birthday are the hardest, after that it is plain sailing!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Taff

Brian I, i think English is probably spoken more here than what it is in England >:D........ [how ironic] we don't have that many from other nationality's.

oz

Last edited:
Oz, I've learnt something else - thanks! All my welsh compatriots that landed on your shoes have been converted - wonderful!:2fun::2fun:
Still, I was under the impression that there was a "Sydney Welsh Male Voice Choir" - I may be wrong but that is my age - as you know!:biggrin::biggrin:

Brian

Back