• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

a challenge

Hi guys heres a challenge for all you hardened geneologists out there, if you find what i need there are no rewards apart from my undying gratitude grovel grovel creep creep,yeah im stuck haha.here goes;
nor/nora/noah who knows webb born castleford/yorkshire or staffordshire in about 1878/9 . father george webb mother jane no maiden name waiting for the certif.is on the 1881 as nor webb living in cowpen quay tynemouth,also same for the 1891,by the 1901 he/she is listed as living 24 wood street hartlepool age 23 with a henry and mary scott but is listed as noah wright, it is the correct family have checked parents siblings the same ect ect.by 1911 why the name change i dont know,as by 1911 the family are living in 17 mozart street hartlepool under webb again, but his father george dies in 1907.i have checked marriages and deaths and trawled the parish records here and no luck.
Also looking for his sister rose elizabeth born 1873 according to census litchfeild and also hednesford.same parents as nor? she is on the 1881 same as nor and the 1891 but gone after that never been able to find her. Have done all i can to find them but nothing, any ideas would be much appreciated thanks suex