• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

A wonderful holiday story

Over a year ago a friend of my daughter's was at my house while I was on ancestery.com. She wanted me to post something for her about some older sisters that her mother had before she was born and taken away. This morning I had a response from one of her sisters. She had at that time just left an email address and that was yesterday. I emailed her back a couple of times to let her know that I had contacted her sister and that she was on her way over. Carmen and her mother had showed up and Carmen also emailed her and left a message for her sister on the website. Later tonight her sister who lives in Kansas USA called me and told me who she was, I gave her, her sisters telephone number and she called her little sister. Carmen (17) called me back she had been crying as soon as she knew that one of her sisters had contacted me. Well all three of her older sisters lived very close to each other and she was able to talk to them and they are going to call again tomorrow. This just seem like the perfect season for this to happen to her and I just wanted to share it with you all.:)