• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Abraham Holmes 1670

From
Canada
ABRAHAM WAS BORN 1670 ( EST ), of Ballygelagh, Ballyaghran Parish &, Ballyreagh, Ballywillin Parish. According to my records Abraham is the son of William Holmes b. 1640 & the grandson of Ninian Holmes b. 1610 of Ballyaghran.

Abraham had 2 other brothers, William a merchant in Coleraine who had a son Samuel & Nathaniel b. 1690 married to Janet Hunter. This line of Nathaniel immigrated to the U.S.

Abraham 1670 had 4 sons, Abraham b. 1700 ( est ) married to Janet Hopkins of Ballykelly, Ninian b. 1715 of Ballywillin Parish, Samuel of Coleraine, who had a son Samuel born in Dublin & lastly, Paul who had a son Abraham.

My problem is whom was Abraham married to, what year he passed away &
if at all possible information about his sons Samuel & Paul?

I also have a posting comparable to this under surnames, since we are talking about Ireland, I thought I would try here.

I know Irish genealogy is the hardest to do, but any more information on these matters would be " GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! "

Youurs Truly
Scratch And Patch - Jeff

Back