• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Address on 1841 census - CROUCH

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Moderator
Posts
78,795
Likes
1,199
Location
Sydney
#1
1841
HO107 Piece/Book 689/6 Folio 32 Page 13
Civil Parish: Ealing
Hundred: Ossulstone (Kensington Division)
County: Middlesex
Registration District: Brentford
Sub-RD: Brentford
ED: 8
Address: Running Horses Yard ... ? Brentford
William 30 Lime Burner Y
Sarah 30 Y
Martha 2 Y

Thanks,

Dave

Address.JPG
 

brentor boy

Valued Member
Posts
424
Likes
33
Location
gloucestershire
#2
The Running Horses was a public house situated on the north side of High Street, Brentford, between Eatons Place and Bull Lane/ Pottery Road. It was renamed The Prince of Wales between 1841-45 and numbered 346 High Street when the street was numbered in 1876. ( Source - Brentford High Street Project)
 

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Moderator
Posts
78,795
Likes
1,199
Location
Sydney
#5
Thanks Emeltee.

Found this - "The town grew up as Old Brentford in Ealing parish and New Brentford in Hanwell."

Dave
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DaveHam9 Documents 2
DaveHam9 Documents 2
DaveHam9 Documents 2
DaveHam9 Documents 2
DaveHam9 Documents 4
MudgeeClarke All Census Information 7

Similar threads

Top