• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

advice on Canadian records plz

Alison

From
Scotland
Have found my greatgrandfather James Fraser b1877 Edinburgh married in Edinburgh 1919 his usual address on his marriage is what looks like 105y 4th avenue west vancouver. Cant find him on the 1911 Scottish census or Canadian ? is there any other records I can try for this time frame ?

Alison

Alice Leach c1895. STEVENAGE, Herts. Is a servant in Hitchin.

Stopsley Holes, King's Walden, Hitchin. (You can see this farm on google streets maps).;):)

The householder is Arthur Ernest Davis c1849. Hexton, Herts.

Wifes name is Sarah Davis c1845. Kings Walden, Herts.

Steve.:)

Hi,

James Fraser is listed on the Canada soldiers of the first world war on the
A-----y site. Father Rutherford Fraser. I'm unable to view the details only the index.

With my dodgy eyesight, it looks like.....377, Dufferin St. E.(East) Vancouver. B.C.(British Columbia).

These are possibilties on google street maps.

Dufferin St, New Westminster, Greater Vancouver Regional District, BC V3L 1E1, Canada. Most likely.
Dufferin Ave, Burnaby, Greater Vancouver Regional District, BC V5H, Canada

I think it says 'Wart over the 8th dorsal spine'.

And ..'...scar, outer side, right elbow'.

As these are 'congenital marks', these were noted at the time of his physical examination.

It may be....Vac ?.....for the top remark. Maybe vaccination.:confused:

Short little fellow, wasn't he.:)

Back