• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

All my searches are people in my tree from West Derby

PatsyNorman

Hello ......well here I go on this new forum and hope I can find any of the Norman Family from Limerick..Nice to be with you PatsyNorman from Northumberland......

John Norman and Bridget Norman his wife .....Thomas Norman born Limerick Baker married twice ... firstly a Smith and secondly a Harris ....a number of brothers and sisters all born in Limerick I believe ....Too John and Brigid Norman ....RC ...Liverpool or West Derby

Thomas had two sons to his first wife James and John Norman ....

John was father too John Patrick Norman and Winifred(always called girl) his wife was Eliza Norman nee Barrett her mother was Harriet Mousley or Mosely married to William Barrett .....firstly .... then too Patrick Burke....

John Patrick Norman married Eva Marion Norman nee Mellish was the father of my husband Brian Michael Norman known as Mike....plus two brothers John Patrick who went to Johannasburgh.....the eldest and Dominic Francis ...who married a scottish Lass Jean....Would love to contact any one in the West Derby area of Liverpool and the surrounding area or afar .....One of Thomas Normans sisters Married a William Rice also a Baker I believe her name was Catherine or Kate......Thank You for reading my post