• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Ann Evans

The above lady is the one on my paternal grandfather's birth certificate - he was born 19 May 1879, at 298 Cardiff Road Aberdare. However as there was no name for the father on the certificate, this lady has always been part of the 'brick wall'.
Not sure where I got this information from but there is a note of a death of Ann Evans born 1864, died 1880 registered Pontypridd District Vol 11A; Page 220; Line 320.
My reason for considering whether I ought to consider this 'Ann Evans' rather than loads of others is because my grandfather was living with his grandmother in the 1881 census all of which I have known since starting this many years ago. The fact that this young lady passed away at the young age the year after my grandfather was born seems to be co-incidental?
My question - is there a way that the actual location of where she died can be found out before I send for this certificate? Many thanks folks.