• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Another New Member

Hello Everyone,
I'm another new member who is very happy to have been referred to this site.
I live in Massachusetts, USA. I enjoy the research part of ancestor hunting and fill my files with co-lateral ancestors and the details which put everyone into historical context. In short, I'm a history geek!
My brick walls include my Sughrues, (Shaughrue, Shoughrue, etc. etc.) in pre Confederation Newfoundland, and two families (Crook and Harkins) who seem to have vanished whenever they spotted the U.S. census taker.
I'm looking forward to sharing information, and assistance when I can.
Nuala

sterico

Loyal Member
Hello Nuala welcome to our family, You will find everyone very very helpful on the forum, we have a lot of different things going on besides researching ancestors for e.g we have our own chat room where anything goes ( within reason:) ) also we have our very own toolbar which is cool and is downloaded very quickly :eek: .
As regards the ancestry side we have a lot of whizz kids who find way's to bust brick walls that us novices find impregnable!
All we need is for you to post as much info as you have on your query and then we can get going, and try and sort your questions.
Again welcome and most of all enjoy yourself, We do:2fun:
Best regards Sterico