• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Another senior moment.

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
You know when you get totally engrossed in a search, for whatever, concerning the rellies, we all get distracted from other tasks.

I'm 'home alone' at the moment, except for pets and other animals, so it's a typical man's, fill your face easy food, no hassle, almost no washing up, type of supper tonight.

Slammed in a Pizza on 190c, and checked the time I put it in to 'cook'.

And yes you guessed it, my beautiful stuffed crust, pepperoni and red onion Pizza was cooked to perfection.

That is, if you were blind and had no sense of taste, smell, and teeth like great white shark.

A carbon Frisbee is how I would describe it.:eek:
Even the dogs have turned their noses up at it. The chickens legged it in case they thought they were going to be force fed.
Managed to feed it to something, the garden shredder. And now that has gone and blown a fuse.

Oh well, back to the freezer and see..............................:cool:

Steve.:)