• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Anyone looking for a chit chit?

Is that right what pom Steve say's, you'll eye me chooks off and that you can't be trusted.

If i smell chooks cooking in my oven I'll know what's been happening and I'll cancel your visitors pass, all you have to do is ask me to take you too KFC.:2fun::2fun:

:2fun::2fun: Your chooks are safe.
Steve has a lot to answer for stirring. A while ago i was going to put a ad in his local newspaper about him but i wouldnt have been able to put half of what i wanted in it so didnt bother:rolleyes: Besides i lost the email address for the newspaper:rolleyes:

:2fun::2fun: Your chooks are safe.
Steve has a lot to answer for stirring. A while ago i was going to put a ad in his local newspaper about him but i wouldnt have been able to put half of what i wanted in it so didnt bother:rolleyes: Besides i lost the email address for the newspaper:rolleyes:

I was thinking about ordering a truckload of chicken manure and having it dumped right at his front door.

That'll fix im:2fun::2fun:

I was thinking about ordering a truckload of chicken manure and having it dumped right at his front door.

That'll fix im:2fun::2fun:

:2fun::2fun::2fun: He'd probably just thank you for it.
Ok oz what we have to do is think outside the square, its got to be something REALLY different that he wouldnt expect:rolleyes:
What if he gets cranky tho:eek:

:2fun::2fun::2fun: He'd probably just thank you for it.
Ok oz what we have to do is think outside the square, its got to be something REALLY different that he wouldnt expect:rolleyes:
What if he gets cranky tho:eek:

There's not much he can do as we're so far away.

What if when visiting him you wipe his family tree off his computer.

Or place an add in local rag, a free for all BBQ and GROG day at his house, all welcome, no entry fee, eat and drink as much as you like. :2fun::2fun:>:D

There's not much he can do as we're so far away.

What if when visiting him you wipe his family tree off his computer.

Or place an add in local rag, a free for all BBQ and GROG day at his house, all welcome, no entry fee, eat and drink as much as you like. :2fun::2fun:>:D

:eek:Nope couldnt and wouldnt do that to him, not his family tree.

I dont know was thinking of something like glueing one of his shoes to his front door:rolleyes:

Well now, you pair of stirrers.

1). Chicken would be 'Returned to Sender'.>:D
2). Wipeing my family tree, would wipe out half of OzSteve's. So that's an own goal for him. Stooooopid man.:rolleyes:
3). Glueing my shoes to the front door will be difficult, coz you got to get in first to get them.:p
4). I'll place an add myself for a party, as I'm that kind of guy. Benevolent and neighborly.:)
5). We don't have toilet seats, as we stand up to what we need to do.;)
6). I think you two need some parental supervision, or counseling.>:D:2fun:

Cheers folks. Enjoy your sleep Gibbo, and check your tyres Oz.:rolleyes::2fun:

LovelyPomSteve.:)

When I get a returned to sender email due to the recipients address being wrong I feel like Elvis Presly at times. :2fun::2fun::2fun:

Back