• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Anyone looking for a chit chit?

Why, what happened:2fun::biggrin: a full description please>:D

Well all was going well untill i got out of the water....then they hit my ankles real quick...i stood there cross legged and trying to hide my embarasement.

To my horrow an OAP homed in on me and helped me pull them up:eek:....then i walked back to my towel on the beach strutting like John Wayne in an effort to stop them hitting 6 oclock again.
I am convinced it is why i start to shake when i see wet sheep roaming the hills of Wales:biggrin:

Well all was going well untill i got out of the water....then they hit my ankles real quick...i stood there cross legged and trying to hide my embarasement.

To my horrow an OAP homed in on me and helped me pull them up:eek:....then i walked back to my towel on the beach strutting like John Wayne in an effort to stop them hitting 6 oclock again.
I am convinced it is why i start to shake when i see wet sheep roaming the hills of Wales:biggrin:

Please explain! whats an OAP?

I like it while still warm.....the railway workers in Swindon would take it to work and put it on warm pipes to heat up....basicly just bread dried fruit with a fatty sweet sugar:)

Back