• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Aussie floods

Things are looking bad in Eastern Australia. We have had a few pictures of the floods on the news. I feel so sorry for those affected, and hope none of my 'forum friends' are affected.

dave
Thanks Dave, everythings OK in my area, It's mainly inland where they really needed it, it"s been very dry through all of those areas for many years.

Oz Steve

jackson

Things are looking bad in Eastern Australia. We have had a few pictures of the floods on the news. I feel so sorry for those affected, and hope none of my 'forum friends' are affected.

dave
Thanks Dave, we are ok here we are up on the hills but we are sick of the rain and they tell us more is on the way!! and i have golf tomorrow:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Jackson

gibbo

Loyal Member
I think most of QLD is forecast for storms and or rain over the week end. I know its hot and humid enough where i am this morning for a storm to brew later today.