• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Australians .. voting

gibbo

Loyal Member
This was written when Julia Gillard was PM :rolleyes:

For the first time in over 87 years, Australia’s Prime Minister elect is not Australian born, and it is likely that Julia Gillard and Tony Abbott’s ancestors both built the ships that transported Kevin Rudd and John Howard’s ancestors to Australia!

:2fun::2fun::2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Well im on my way to vote now. Vote for who i still dont know :2fun::2fun:

You walk in and all those different parties go shoving pamphlets in your face. Then have to line up and have your name marked off and get the ballet papers. I do notice those parties who want to know you when you walk in dont have much to say to you when you walk out. Its like they are crawling to you on the way in .. "vote for me, vote for me" but once you vote they dont give a hoot:rolleyes:

I hate voting :rolleyes:

On the positive side of it ... its a outing :biggrin: I might run into some friends at the polling booth :cool:

gibbo

Loyal Member
And i was right :2fun::2fun:

Walked in and they near fall over themselves to hand pamphlets to you and when you walk out they dont even notice you :2fun::2fun:

Dont even know if i voted right, left my reading glasses at home redf)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G FHUK General Chat Room 3
duckweed English Genealogy Roots 1