• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Back among You

carlo

I was great to know I was missed, cough,cough. But I was away at a friends place over the New Year rebuilding his shower and en-suite which had been eaten away by termites. Nasty bugers they are, the termites I mean. The job went well and I got it all finnished in 9 days. i came back on the 13th switched on the machine and picked up a virus. I think it came from my granddaughtes Ipod/MP3 or what ever those things are. Took me a few days to crash and wipe the computer clean and then reload everything. As I'm not one of those "Hot-shots" it took me longer than normal. Everything is OK now so you will all have put up with me once again. Good to see you all again.:biggrin:

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
welcome back Carlo.

Good to see you again.
i came back on the 13th switched on the machine and picked up a virus. I think it came from my granddaughtes Ipod/MP3 or what ever those things are. Took me a few days to crash and wipe the computer clean and then reload everything. As I'm not one of those "Hot-shots" it took me longer than normal.
So long as YOU didn't pick up a virus and that it was only your PC.
Everything is OK now so you will all have put up with me once again. Good to see you all again
No problem putting up with you Carlo! Well most days that is ...........he he

All the best,
Dave