• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

birth for Thomas pearson/harvey

lighty

I'm a bit stuck on finding a birth of Thomas don't know if he was born pearson or Harvey, according to my mother, my father had a step brother called tommy, so i don't know if my grandmother had a child before she married my grandfather they married in 1914 Hexham Northumberland, (her maiden name was Harvey) My father was Robert Pearson born 1916 Elswick Northumberland, i guess Thomas was also born there but not sure.
Also looking for Jack/John Pearson he was my fathers brother, my sisters remember him as uncle Jacky, i think most jacks are born John, ( i know a few jacks that were born john, why i don't know), so i hope someone out there can help.
Many many thanks. :)