• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

birth look-ups please

libbygirlxxx

hello all,i have just found a marriage of a :
richard walton and laura f cooper 1921 wolverhampton
i was hoping that someone could find me the data of births of there children they are :
richard walton
joseph walton
janet walton

this would be very helpful to me thanks xxxx

libbygirlxxx

ok thanks julie,i have only just started withthe walton side as this is my partners side of the famil but i aint really got much on them as mostof them moved to canada in the 70s so he aint clear on his family xxxx