• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Birth records of Samuel Fox

JRFox

Website
www.facebook.com
Looking for birth records of Samuel Fox from St. Andrews Middlesex or Enfield! Our family cannot find factual birth records of him and we really need help. He was sentenced to Newgate Prison for a small period of time and then sentenced to transportation on a ship called the brothers as a convict to America. I really need someones help!

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Looking for birth records of Samuel Fox from St. Andrews Middlesex or Enfield! Our family cannot find factual birth records of him and we really need help. He was sentenced to Newgate Prison for a small period of time and then sentenced to transportation on a ship called the brothers as a convict to America. I really need someones help!
Hi Joseph,

I see there is 20 other family trees on the One World tree for him on a family history site.
They have his parents as John Fox + Elizabeth. Have you contacted any of these tree contributors for any details of birth.

Steve.:)

JRFox

Website
www.facebook.com
Hi Joseph,

I see there is 20 other family trees on the One World tree for him on a family history site.
They have his parents as John Fox + Elizabeth. Have you contacted any of these tree contributors for any details of birth.

Steve.:)
Hey Steve.....Actually, we have found no factual birthdate. These are merely guesses unless they offer something to prove otherwise. IF I can get ahold of his apprentice papers that are guildhall library, I will have that info. I am really desperate to connect with someone in London that can check on that for me in there micro film room. Any idea who I can get to help me?