• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Blank, printable 1911 census

Lehane

Hi!

I'm planning on hand-writing out data found in censuses so I know what information I have found, and so I can write it legibly! I've found blank forms for all the censuses apart from the 1911 one and that's the one I can't save and so most want to make a copy of!

I've printed some off but the quality isn't brilliant and it's difficult to file them.

Thanks in advance!

josie7644

Valued Member
Hi Lehane,

Do you have Microsoft Excel? If so, you could make your own sheets. If you want to make columns wider, just place your cursor directly on the vertical line and drag it to the right.

Once you have made your spreadsheet, copy the headings which show on the 1911 census and save the file.

Each time you want to use your new template, open it, add your info and then click on "save as". (Alternatively, you can print it out!)

:) Josie

Drwe

There is a free Irish 1911 blank census form which may help,you can find it if you google Irish Genealogy Toolkit.

Drew

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Help for Names or Surnames 6
juliejtp FHUK General Chat Room 14