• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Boring road and car of shed roof

gibbo

Loyal Member
Yeah i know i got insects splattered on the windscreen and it has a crack in it to:rolleyes: Long boring road that was:2fun::2fun::2fun:
But check out the small rodeo ground we come across:biggrin: I love the roof of the shed:2fun::2fun: And just noticed i got the title of the thread wrong:eek: It should be Boring road and car ON shed roof:rolleyes: I need sleep:2fun::2fun::2fun:

Last edited:

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
I doubt a drunk driver drove it there. :D

You missed the campdraft. :2fun:

Gavial Creek Campdraft 7 - 8 May Gavial Creek, QLD

gibbo

Loyal Member
Probably a drunk crane operater:2fun::2fun::2fun:

I love things like that, it puts some fun into life i reckon. I think they just had a old truck and figured it would be good on the shed roof:2fun::2fun::2fun: They were right!:biggrin:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Miriam Vale Hotel dated 1895. It was so cold when i took that photo yesterday:rolleyes:
Left Emerald at 5am this morning and stopped at Clermont at 6am cause i wanted food:rolleyes: and it was .8 and i was shivering so bad. I was so cold:(
Good brekky i got tho:biggrin:

Last edited:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Yeah i know i got insects splattered on the windscreen and it has a crack in it to:rolleyes: Long boring road that was:2fun::2fun::2fun:
But check out the small rodeo ground we come across:biggrin: I love the roof of the shed:2fun::2fun: And just noticed i got the title of the thread wrong:eek: It should be Boring road and car ON shed roof:rolleyes: I need sleep.
Looks like LEEFER was trying to avoid paying parking fees.:eek::2fun::2fun: