• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Boston Passenger lists

Hi

Hoping someone may be able to help me trace Llewellyn Owen Chambers, b @ 1888 Anglesey. It appeared that he married in Washington in 1915. I found him on the 1911 census in Britain and presume he emigrated between 1911 and 1915. Any info on his emigration and life in America would be great.

Take care

Hi Dave. Not sure about Llewellyn's son. All I know is that he is on the 1911 census along with his sister and he is a farmer. The next I find him is marrying a lady in Washington in 1915? and he appears on the Boston passenger list. I don't have access to passenger lists and I was wondering when he emigrated. I would also like to know if there are any records of his life in America.

Take care

Boston, Passenger and Crew Lists, 1820-1954
about Llewellyn Owen Chambers

Name:
Llewellyn Owen Chambers

Ethnic Background:
English

Estimated birth year:
abt 1886

Birth Place:
Northampton, England

Port of Departure:
Liverpool, England

Ship Name:
Canadian

Arrival Date:
9 Oct 1907

Port of Arrival:
Boston, Massachusetts

Friend's Name:
Geary Vetenarias

Last Residence:
United States of America

-------------------------

Washington, Marriage Records, 1865-2004
about Llewellyn Owen Chambers

Name:
Llewellyn Owen Chambers

Spouse:
Gertrude Annie Denny

Marriage Date:
3 Apr 1915

Marriage Place:
King

Reference Number:
kingcoarchmc50383

Hi Dave

I am so grateful for your help with this matter. I am a bit confused as Llewelyn appears on 1911 census as a farmer living with his sister in Northampton. Are the any more records to show his return to England and his subsequent departure to USA/Canada??

Take care