• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Brain Freeeeeeeze!

AthenaLou

cannot find any more info on these people
Charles Henry Rankin
marriage entry states dec 1/4 of 1901 in West Ham, Essex, Greater London Vol 4a Page 301

he married:

Ellen Lowe

i got their names from my grandfathers birth cert. and have managed to find their marriage, Charles was a boilermaker's labourer, and in 1904 when my grandfather was born (6/12/1904 - wasn't registered until 17/01/1905) they were living at 115, Croydon Rd, Plaistow.

cannot find either person on 1901 or previous census. i know they definitely had more children but have no idea what their names are and as William Frederick (my grandfather) wasn't born until 1904, he isnt on census sheets :(

i think being admitted to hospital tomorrow as an 'inmate' for a multitude of tests is playing havoc with my concentration.........human pin cushion and guinea pig springs to mind! :(

hi athenalou i found this dont no if it helps you
ellen lowe born 1881 in liverpool but living in west ham
joesph lowe born 1843 in liverpool (dad)
elizabeth lowe born 1845 in liverpool (mom)
jessie lowe born 1880 in liverpool (sister)
josesph lowe born 1884 in liverpool (brother)
william lowe born 1889 in liverpool (brother)
thats on the 1901 census hope tthis helps you i will continue to look

alan

hi athenalou no worrys but i cant find charles henry rankin there are lots of rankins in that area but no charles henry rankin i am just searching other areas now let you no when i find something ok

alan