• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Brickwall but hopeful

Andy

Hi,

I have dabbled in genealogy (my parents always did the donkey work) but since my father's death, I have been quite interested in tracing my ancestors, particularly my father's line. For about 10 years, I have been looking for info and while surfing the net stumbled across this website. I have already found some new information. Hopefully I can also provide information to others.

Andy

sterico

Loyal Member
Hi Andy and welcome to the FHUK forums.
You will find everyone here both friendly and helpful, all you need to do is post your questions, along with as much information as you do have in your possession, on the appropriate forum, and our intrepid members will try and put you on the right road to solving your question.
We at FHUK wish you every success in your search into your ancestoral past, and we hope you enjoy the FHUK forums.
Your offer of help is greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Best regards StericoO0 helpusall

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
Hi Andy,
welcome to our friendly FHUK Forums

stumbled across this website.
Were glad you did. By the way, how did you find us? Google, Yahoo, MSN?

I have already found some new information.
Thats great news already. Lets hope we can help you some more:)

Hopefully I can also provide information to others.
We are always looking for good, knowledgeable members to help our visitors and members to further their research. Good on you!

Look forward to seeing more of you Andy,

All the best,
Dave