• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Can anyone please help mash a brickwall?

dochines

Valued Member
Robert Price born about 1791-1793. I believe he died in 1838 was married to Ann Nettleton on 4th Jan 1813 at St Saviours church Suffolk. we know him to be a cooper

I know his two children and there may be more
William Price born 28 April 1821 Horsley Down Southwark
Robert Price born abt 1813 Horsley Down Southwark

I cannot find Robert Price senior's parents nor where he was born. With such a common name, (and I was expecting a Welsh connection!) There would seem to be several contenders.

He was born at a time when there was migration to London from all over the country , So Robert and his parents could have come from anywhere in the UK or they could have been in Southwark,

I found Ann Nettleton's parents by tracing them through Ann's sister, Catherine who was a witness to the wedding of Ann and Robert

Robert's parents are not named in Roberts marriage and Banns document and I have not found a convincing baptismal record for him

If any one can find proof of his parents I shall be delighted, as stuck here for some years and some help will be most welcome

dochines