• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Can anyone tell me please

OK hERE IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ..I have a name and about birth ,no marriage ,about death date,but can find no trace FROM most place there is to search..WE JUST COME UP BLANK..S o now think the dates are outside of the limit..
Is it possible to go to BMD COURT HOUSE OR LOCAL OFFICE AND SEARCH THE RECORDS,OR WILL THEY DO THAT ,IF THE DATE IS OUTSIDE THE FREE SEARCH YEARS...I CAN;T SEE ANY REASON TO ASK FOR A CERT,IF YOU ARE NOT CERTAIN THIS IS THE PERSON YOU WANT TO TRACE....iS THERE A FEE FOR THEM SEARCHING..wE KNOW THIS PERSON WAS BORN AT A CERTAIN PLACE ,WE KNOW NOT THE YEARONLY ABOUT DATE..
We know by establishing the right factS of this person a few brick wall are sure to fall.. ,
When you pay a yearly fee to a certain family history group ,does this entitle you to keep searching thru all year....
Being not crush hot with search out,makes things differcult..So need some expert help please ..Lynne