• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Can u help

I have a name of Julia Wenman who was born we think in the 60's but not sure at all.

Up to 1993 she was called Wenman,and in 1995 she changed her name to Benstead by deed poll.

In 2006 she became a Harris when I found her in our family.

I have traced up to 2006 marriages on line and looked for her marriage to Austin Harris and could not find it.

Can anyone help to find the birth date for me and a marriage after 2005 as above.

Thank you.
bomber.

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Bomber

Records after 2005 have not yet been released. Normally BMDs are not released until about 2 years after the event. 2006 ones should be on the internet quite soon I should imagine. They will be on Ancestry.

Do you know roughly where Julia Wenman was born?

Ben

marie44

I have a name of Julia Wenman who was born we think in the 60's but not sure at all.

Up to 1993 she was called Wenman,and in 1995 she changed her name to Benstead by deed poll.

In 2006 she became a Harris when I found her in our family.

I have traced up to 2006 marriages on line and looked for her marriage to Austin Harris and could not find it.

Can anyone help to find the birth date for me and a marriage after 2005 as above.

Thank you.
bomber.
perhaps the couple chose to go to somewhere where nobody knew them. or maybe make it last awhile. check areas she was known to like.:)