• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Canadian Passenger List Help

Hi,

I am trying to locate return journey of Albert George Smith, 12/07/1902, Born Ashbourne, Derbyshire.

I know he travelled according to Form 30a from Liverpool to Quebec 26.7.24 ( single, coal merchant, states Luceus?? Hotel in Montreal) but I cant find his returning journey.

I know he was married in Cheshire in Feb 1927 so his return journey is in between these dates and I've tried to be as broad as possible with arrival/dept locations but no luck. Are all lists available? or am I missing something?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Rachel

Could be this one...

Albert SmithArrival Age: 22Birth Date: abt 1902Port of Departure: Montreal, Quebec and Quebec, QuebecArrival Date: 1 Dec 1924Port of Arrival: Liverpool, EnglandPorts of Voyage: Halifax, Nova Scotia, CanadaShip Name: DoricShipping Line: White Star Dominion

Thanks for your reply,

That was the closest I found to him as well but I was a bit wary of the Scottish connection and the occupation of paving cutter, neither have ever cropped up before but its something to look into.