• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Can't find death date

ColinW

From
England
Can anyone help, please. I can't find the date of death of Selina, thank you.

Selina Hatherley

Birth:17 Oct 1884 Brixham, Devon

Marriage: Charles Pearce 19 June 1917 Register Office Totnes, Devon

Death:??????

Maybe a possible reg.??

Selina A Pearce
Death Age: 74
Birth Date: abt 1886
Registration - 1960
Quarter: Apr-May-Jun
District: Totnes
Devon
Vol. 7a
Page. 775

Was she a widow in the 1939 Register, in Paignton, Devon. b.7th October. aged 84. ?

Steve.:)

Thank you Steve.

Was she a widow in the 1939 Register, in Paignton, Decon. b.7th October. aged 84. ? I have no idea.

I am finding it hard to find the right Selina Hatherley.

My mum's mum was Lena Hatherley 1906 - 1943. On Lena's birth certificate it only shows Selena Lena Hatherley. I can't find that name with 'Lena' in the middle.

I have no idea about Charles Pearce because on my Family Tree I found Charles John Heale and thought that was her husband, but to be honest I do not no which one is the right one.

So it's an assumption that Charles J. Neal is the father. 1911 census shows 2 children to the marriage and 1 died.

I guess you have the birth cert for Selina Hatherley, and the mothers name.

Still doesn't help with finding the death for Selina.

I guess you have the birth cert for Selina Hatherley, and the mothers name.

Yes, but her birth certificate only says Selina Hatherley. Yet her daughter birth certificate says Selina Lena Hatherley, which makes me think I found the wrong Selina.

Back