• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Cant think of a title for this post

gibbo

Loyal Member
My sister has been with me the last 48 hours. We have stuffed ourselves on homemade sausage rolls and jam and cream donuts. Do you know how many of these you have to eat before a person feels like chucking? A LOT! We were going to sew some curtains for the bathroom but neither of us felt we could bend at the waist to pick the sewing machine up so we used iron on hemming tape instead, that was in the top drawer so no bending necessary:2fun: mission accomplished!

gibbo

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
My sister has been with me the last 48 hours. We have stuffed ourselves on homemade sausage rolls and jam and cream donuts. Do you know how many of these you have to eat before a person feels like chucking? A LOT! We were going to sew some curtains for the bathroom but neither of us felt we could bend at the waist to pick the sewing machine up so we used iron on hemming tape instead, that was in the top drawer so no bending necessary:2fun: mission accomplished!

gibbo
A title for your post Gibbo. 'How to save time and effort'. 5 minutes, job done.
Better things to do with your time than sew.:rolleyes:

More time to.........
1). Eat yourself stoopid.
2). Chat with your sis.
3). 'Chat' on here.
4). Less exersion.
5). Less stress.

Always a reason to save time.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Steve.:)

gibbo

Loyal Member
A title for your post Gibbo. 'How to save time and effort'. 5 minutes, job done.
Better things to do with your time than sew.:rolleyes:

More time to.........
1). Eat yourself stoopid.
2). Chat with your sis.
3). 'Chat' on here.
4). Less exersion.
5). Less stress.

Always a reason to save time.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Steve.:)
I knew that tape would come in handy for something!:2fun: But i dont care if i dont see a sausage roll or donut for like, for ever.

gibbo