• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Cecil Abbott Thomson

Taykay

Firstly I do not know if I should post this here or under Scotland? For Cecil Abbott Thomson lived and married and had his children in Newcastle upon Tyne, Northumberland England. But he was either born in India or Stirling, Scotland.

I am trying to find his parents to continue the tree.

Cecil Abbott Thomson was born 31 Jul 1863 according to the 1939 Register, he is a widower at this time and living alone at 80 Corbridge, Newcastle upon Tyne. And he is a shipyard labourer. He was married to Elizabeth Ann Blenkinsop b. Jan 1864 died Apr 1902 Newcastle upon Tyne., Northumberland. They were married on Apr 1885 in Newcastle upon Tyne. They had two children, Eleanor Thomson b. 15 Jan 1887 Walker, Newcastle upon Tyne and James Henry Thomson b. 1889 Walker.
Cecil Abbot Thomson gets involved with Annie Reed after his wife dies and has two children by her. Annie Reed is a mystery, have found no marriage for her and Cecil, nor birth info for her, nothing. And then she disappears after have the second son David Thomson born 22 Dec 1905 in Byker. Have his birth certificate and Annie Reed and Cecil's names appear on it. Then by 1911 Cecil marries Mary Ann Barrass b. 1871 Tyemouth, Northumberland. She dies in 1931 in Byker. There are no children by this marriage. Finialy Cecil Abbott Thomson dies Mar 1947 Newcastle upon Tyne

Any help welcome, thanks