• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Charles Ault or Charles Wilson

sue ault

Hello Everyone
Yep it's me again trying to save myself money.
I need help to look up this marriage
Charles thomas Ault to a Frances Barker
1893 april-june
pancras 1b 99
I have so many unwanted certificates and i have tried so hard to search for this marriage just so i can see who charles father is on his marriage cert. I need it to be a thomas ault dec'd. If not then i am back to square one and charles abt 1869 may have changed his surname to his step fathers( wilson).

I am going to make it so easy for any if at all who might search for me in the future. Didnt my Ancestors realise I would come looking.

Ever hopefull
Sue ault :kissu:

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi Sue

Where was Charles born?

I found a Frank Charles John Ault baptised 18 Feb 1894 in St John Northfields, Ealing born Jan 6 son of Charles Thomas and Frances Ault a plumber of 45 Bedford Terrace. And an Evelyn Lucy Ault baptised 19 April 1896 at Holy Trinity, Brompton Road, Kensington, London daughter of Charles Thomas Ault and his wife Frances of 6 First Street, father a plumber.

I have looked on the London Marriage Banns and Marriages but as yet cannot find the marriage of Charles Thomas Ault to Frances Barker.

Ben

trace

Valued Member
Hi

There's baptisms to Charles & Frances Wilson
Sidney 24 Oct 1897 Wood Green
Charles is a signalman on GNR

Gladys 23 July 1899 Southgate
Again Signalman