• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Cheap mouse

gibbo

From
Australia
When i got my lap top about 15 months ago i had trouble using the touch pad on it so bought myself a cheap $14 mouse for it.
This mouse has been brilliant :biggrin:

A bird chewed part of it up so we operated on it and glued it back together
A large glass of soft drink drowned it so i just hung it up to drip dry
Its been dropped so many times that when i use it, it rattles like a old car
It has a red laser light thing in the bottom of it and a blue light on the top where the ball is. The blue light just flashes on and off when it feels like it now. Looks like a cop car at times with the red light and blue flashing light:rolleyes:

But it just keeps on working :biggrin:

When i got my lap top about 15 months ago i had trouble using the touch pad on it so bought myself a cheap $14 mouse for it.
This mouse has been brilliant :biggrin:

A bird chewed part of it up so we operated on it and glued it back together
A large glass of soft drink drowned it so i just hung it up to drip dry
Its been dropped so many times that when i use it, it rattles like a old car
It has a red laser light thing in the bottom of it and a blue light on the top where the ball is. The blue light just flashes on and off when it feels like it now. Looks like a cop car at times with the red light and blue flashing light:rolleyes:

But it just keeps on working :biggrin:

Are you feeding it cheese? :biggrin:

You lot are taking the Mickey:rolleyes:

I found a Scottish mouse in my airing cupboard yesterday...i knew it was Scottish because it was on the pipes.:D

You don't have a touch pad? Mice are soooooooooo yesterday. :2fun:

Dont go making fun of me Jay :2fun::2fun::2fun:

I do have a touch pad but i cant use it, it wont do what i want it to do. My fault not its. I just cant control it redf) :2fun::2fun: So a mouse it was :biggrin:

Dont go making fun of me Jay :2fun::2fun::2fun:

I do have a touch pad but i cant use it, it wont do what i want it to do. My fault not its. I just cant control it redf) :2fun::2fun: So a mouse it was :biggrin:

Don't worry about it gibbo I use a mouse as well with my laptop can not keep my hands still to use that touch pad.

Back