• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Children of Alice KEHOE

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
What has happened to my second post in this topic?

I moved it from the first post so it could not be seen by guests.

I've had no internet connection at home for 8 days and it will possibly continue for another 5.

Dave

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Now I don't have the details with me to re-post the full query.

Alice Kehoe died in WA.

A son Jack/John predeceased her.

Looking for any other children - dates of death or names if possibly still living.

Dave

Bootzy

Loyal Member
Not sure if this is yours but only 2 births I can see on Aust Births Index with Mum as Alice Kehoe..

Alice M Kehoe b 1895 Sydney – Alice Kehoe – reg 28942 – pos for Alice Maud Kehoe - death – 23 April 1896 buried Rookwood Catholic Cemeteries – inscription 6 months Benevolent Asylum buried 23 April 1896 (grass plot)

Florence M Kehoe b 1900 Newtown – Alice Kehoe – reg 5643 – married 17 June 1922 St Silas Waterloo to Cecil Victor Zuber – parents = father unknown & Alice Kehoe – Florence May Zuber died 27 Oct 1981 buried Woronora Memorial Park & Victor Cecil Zuber died 7 May 1987 buried with Florence on Findagrave

Alice Kehoe b 1866 Goulburn – Thomas & Elizabeth A Kehoe - 1906 to Edward John Morgan Sydney - this one died 1933 Ryde NSW

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
@Jonathan

I moved the post that was in the Private Forum to the 2nd post in this forum because the first post in the Private Forum could be seen by anyone not logged in.

Being a post re living people I moved it to the second post here so it could only be seen by members who were logged in.

Dave

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
Any sign of Alice and John/Jack and Paddy married to a Mary?? or other Kehoes at any of these addresses in 1980?

Flat 108 Bernard ? Wandanna ? Thomas St Subiaco 6008

149 Risley St Boorangoon 6154

103 Lynn St Trigg 6029

91 Bridgwater .. Kalleroo 6624

Thanks,

Dave

horse

Loyal Member
Any sign of Alice and John/Jack and Paddy married to a Mary?? or other Kehoes at any of these addresses in 1980?

Flat 108 Bernard ? Wandanna ? Thomas St Subiaco 6008
Only using a variant..

WA E/R 1980
Mary Alicia Keogh
Subdistrict: Subiaco
District: Curtin
[On her own. 108b, Wandana, Thomas Street, Sub]

There are other Keogh' at Northmore Street.

Geoff

EDIT: Correction

Last edited:

horse

Loyal Member

149 Risley St Boorangoon 6154
This threw me for ages BOORAGOON also KALLAROO :D

WA E/R 1980
John Keogh
Subdistrict: Applecross
District: Tangney
[Supvsr. With a Tracey Yvonne, nrse. 149 Risley Street, Boorgn]

Geoff

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
The roll out of the NBN is to blame. Technicians from different companies playing with the copper pairs in the street.

Dave

DaveHam9

Loyal Member
Staff member
16 days.

The old copper pairs are being replaced by fibre. Either FTTH (Home), FTTN (Node), FTTC (Curb), FTTB (Basemant)
Since I'm in a block of 21 apartments I'll be getting FTTB and the copper pairs in the street will no longer be used.
The copper pairs are owned by Telstra but the internet services are supplied by any one of dozens of retailers.
Each retailer is collecting the copper pairs they are using in a separate bundle. One of those technicians did something more than just separate pairs from the original large bundle.

Technician from my ISP traced the fault to somewhere in the street. Had to wait for Telstra the owner of the copper pairs to make the repair.

horse

Loyal Member
Yeah, you need something more stable, fibre is the way forward. We had a few ups and downs with fibre at first, but has settled now [hopefully].

Geoff