• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Christmas Wishes!

Hello to all FHUK folk! :)

Wishing you all a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS and great research success during 2009!

Hope the New Year sees you breaking through those brickwalls and finding all those relatives you never knew you had!

Special thanks to all folk on the Emma of Weston thread; the information and help has been truly amazing. You know who you are without my naming you, it would be far too sad if I named you and left any one of you out!

Looking forward to even more research during the New Year!

Good wishes to all from Gemmas' pal:D

AthenaLou

Hi all

that Jackie Lawson card was really cute.....love the kitty knocking the balls off the tree......my cat used to do that.....she had my tree over a couple of times....... little menace she was lol

anyway.....i like to wish everyone a brilliant christmas and a wondefrful new year.....and hope u can all break down those brick walls with the 1911 census, that u been up against for ages......and a big thank you to all those that have helped myself and others through out there year with our family tracing

Ath

benny1982

Loyal Member
Staff member
Hi

I hope to finally put a location to the birthplace of my 4xgreat grandfather Thomas Roberts born c1777, my 2xgreat grans paternal grandfather. He lived in Kent in 1807 where he was in service and wed a Bermondsey, London girl.

Ben

sterico

Loyal Member
seasons greetings to all our members from my family and myself,
may all your wishes and dreams come true, happy hunting for your ancestors in 2009 and long may our forums be home to so many.
Best regards as always
Sterico (super moderator)