• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Crankypants

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hey CP,
The reminder i promised you for your big outing tomorrow VOTING TIME :2fun: :2fun:

I dont like voting, i have yet to come across one that i would like to vote for but i guess its got to be done :rolleyes: At least i catch up to people i havent seen for ages at the polling booth and have a yak for a bit so it can be a social occasion for me as well :biggrin:

crankypants

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo

THANKYOU FOR THE REMINDER. :D :D :D :D

After having a voting day mishap last month redf) it would be rather funny if I did forget.:2fun:

ELECTION CANDIDATES

1. HUMPHREY BEAR
2. FAT CAT
3. BO BO THE CLOWN

At this stage No.3 is looking good. He should fit in with the rest of those clowns in Parliment House.

cheers
crankypants

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hey CP,

one more sleep and then the big day, a good nights sleep and set the alarm and you will make it no problems. Dont get there toooo EARLY :2fun: :2fun: or you will be just standing around waiting.

crankypants

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo

Now I'm going to have nightmares. :eek: :eek:

Seriously though I've never put much thought into reminding myself to go and vote. "Something’s playing havoc in my head". Gee my husband would have a field day with that thought.:D :D

cheers
crankypants

gibbo

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo

Now I'm going to have nightmares. :eek: :eek:

Seriously though I've never put much thought into reminding myself to go and vote. "Something’s playing havoc in my head". Gee my husband would have a field day with that thought.:D :D

cheers
crankypants
:2fun: :2fun: your brave you can do it.

Do you know if its England where voting isnt compulsory? :confused: I will go and google it shortly and find out.

crankypants

Loyal Member
Hi Gibbo

Just be thankful in Australia 'State or Federal' Elections all pre hype (commercials etc) last for about "six weeks" before we go to vote.
The U.S have four years. :'(

cheers
crankypants

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G FHUK General Chat Room 5