• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Crankypants

Gerard

They were talking about making it compulsory at one stage werent they?
Politicians are always talking about something or other:) Just to make my last message a bit clearer...Looking at the returns from 1945. 2005 was the second lowest turnout, the lowest being 59.45% in 2001. I think I made it look like 1945 being a low turnout when it was in fact 72.8%.

Gerard

joaning

Loyal Member
Hey Cranky pants,We have several choices tomorrow.
Him,and them. OR Her, and the others.
Not much of a choice. Oh Well!! roll on tomorrow and let's be done with it.
:rolleyes:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member

gibbo

Loyal Member
Yooz the one that's stirring............putting foreign biccies up.:2fun: :2fun:

This is the UK, you know.>:D :2fun: :2fun: :2fun:

Yeah but their Aussie girls and they had a busy morning so i supplied then with morning tea :p

:2fun: :2fun: :2fun: [thats me laughing at a link i just found about tim tams but i cannot put it on here eek] gosh it was funny :rolleyes:

p.risboy

Loyal Member
Staff member
Yeah but their Aussie girls and they had a busy morning so i supplied then with morning tea :p

:2fun: :2fun: :2fun: [thats me laughing at a link i just found about tim tams but i cannot put it on here eek] gosh it was funny :rolleyes:
When this foriegn food invasion stop............we've got Vegemite in the supermarket now.:rolleyes:

Busy morning. :eek: I don't think so. 3 minutes voting, 6 hours buying clothes and getting a hairdo and having lunch out.:rolleyes: :2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
When this foriegn food invasion stop............we've got Vegemite in the supermarket now.:rolleyes:

Busy morning. :eek: I don't think so. 3 minutes voting, 6 hours buying clothes and getting a hairdo and having lunch out.:rolleyes: :2fun: :2fun:
Well at least they will have a good day out. There good girls so they will behave and have tim tams and a cuppa to come home to ... that will top a good day off nicely :2fun: :2fun:

gibbo

Loyal Member
Ok looks like the girls would prefer a beer :2fun: :2fun:

ANYONE WANT SOME SECOND HAND TIM TAMS

please please please someone say they will have them otherwise Steve is going to have a field day with aussies not wanting them:eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G FHUK General Chat Room 5