• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Cricket.

admin

Loyal Member
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.familyhistory.uk.com
And a happy new year to you as well Chris.

I love sport - any really but especially football and really like cricket as well - well I did anyway. Especially last year, when we had the Ashes - but now I have suddenly lost interest! he he!

Anyone for Rugby - No I won't go there .........

Cheers Chris,

Dave

carlo

I must say I was waiting for some one else to bring up the subject of the cricket. it was a terrible show by the poms. But I have one advantage over many. If the poms win, I'm a pom. If the aussies win I'm an aussie. Bread buttered on both sides.

c.daniel

Hello. I'm back again to rub more salt in the wounds. what about the one dayer's, those poor pom's and Kiwi's. I bet they can't sleep at night, wondering how to beat us AUSSIES, they are simply best, better than all the rest, what do you think . Football season ( rugby league) is about to start. bring on the test matches. Can't you tell I love sport? My parent's always said I should have been born a boy.
Christine.

c.daniel

Dave. Just letting you know that my husband is a soccer coach. He played soccer for years. Start him on that subject, you'll never get rid of him. he follows Tottenham Hotspurs in England, and of cause the Socceroo's.and Newcastle Jets, here in Newcastle. (Aus.) Chris.