• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Dave

DAVE

Hi I am the third son of William Townsend Storrs who was the last in a long line of first sons with the same name' the first being the first son of Robert Storrs who married Martha Townsend on 27 Feb 1827 and named him after her uncle. Robert was the grandson of Robert Storrs of Cusworth who married Mary Clarke. This Robert was the son of George and Susannah, who was the son of Robert (1685-1767) and Mary (1687-1768) and there I am stuck.
I did not get interested until after I retired and then had noone from the previous generations to refer to. But thanks to Peter Storr of Ontario and Peter Storrs of Dorset I have came a long way. Is there anyone out there who can connect them to William of Sutton cum Lound and Dorothy/Dorothea 1529-1557 whose descendants include Samuel who went to America in 1663?
I am a grandson of Rev William Townsend Coopland Storrs who migrated to Australia in 1993.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Births 9
DaveHam9 Deaths 14
admin Announcements 0
DaveHam9 Deaths 33
DaveHam9 Births 3
G FHUK General Chat Room 14