• All members must be aware of our current Family History UK Community Rules

Please read the following:

Read the current rules of the forum

Thank you

If you are a business -please contact us to advertise or be a sponsor on our FHUK Community Genealogy forums

Death Cert Help needed

This is what I put on the census forum but I also cannot find a death cert for him:- Richard Henry Farmer.

Ok here we go....

My GGGGGranddad Richard Henry Farmer was born in Jan 25 1875 I have birth certs marraige certs for him and his children. I have him named on my GGgrandmothers marraige cert.(His granddaughter my great nan) Yet I cannot find him in any census of any period of time!!! I know in the 1911 one his children were not living at home and I do know that in 1897 he was living at 45 Sweetman St, Wolverhampton WV6 0, UK where his daughter was born..or at least her mum his wife...but I cannot find her on the census too although I find a Richard William Famer with a sarah Jane but the details for them are complety wrong! these are his other details...

Family: Son of George Farmer and Priscilla Farmer
Brother of Harry Farmer, Edward Farmer, Louis Farmer, Ernest Edward Farmer, Samuel Farmer, Alfred Farmer, Aurther Farmer, John Farmer, William Farmer, Lucy Unknown and Louisa Unknown
Father of Ethel May Piper, Olive May Unknown and Diasy Snape
Husband of Sarah Jane Farmer

Relationship Status: Married
Occupations: Multi/ Railway labourer
Birth Date: Jan 25, 1875
Birth Place: Bridgnorth, Shropshire, UK