• Welcome to Family History Forum 🔎

Dive into a community where unraveling family history is a shared passion. Here, real people collaborate, offering advice, insights, and support in navigating the rich tapestry of genealogy. Engage in vibrant discussions, pose questions, or celebrate your latest findings on our active message boards.

Whether you're piecing together ancestry or breaking through brick walls in your research, our forum is your essential resource 📚

Join fellow family historians in this journey, where every story uncovered strengthens the bonds that connect us all 🔗

Family History UK
  • Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Death

cazzand

Hi,

Can you help I am trying to trace the death of William Henry Mellor
born 1864 in Levenshulme Manchester My mum says that he died between 1948 and 1950 but she died earlier this year but I am now being told that he
died in 1910 (I have a photo of him alot later than that so I am now totally confused my mum insisted that she went to the funeral but at 84 she may have
been confused I know this is a lot to ask but I am stumped!

Regards Cazzand