• Important Update: Our New Email Domain

Please note: We've updated our email domain to familyhistory.email. All our emails will be from this domain.

• Do you love Genealogy? Why not write for us? we're looking for volunteers to write articles for Family history. Please contact us for further information.

Deleting private messages

Tick the box next to the PM in question.
Choose 'Leave' from the options box.
Press 'Go'.
Select 'Ignore'.
Press 'Save'.

Thanks Dave. I had to open each message separately and click on leave then leave again. shame there is no option to delete several or all messages at once.

Last edited:
Click the box against each message you want to delete then choose 'Leave' from the options.

This is all that comes up [unless i open each message and click on leave.]

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2
Click on 'Inbox'
Click on 'Show all'
Tick the box in the middle of each line for the messages to delete
Choose 'Leave' etc.

You can do each page of messages in the Inbox by ticking select, then right at the bottom of the page on the blue border, tick Select all.

On the right of Select all,............... Choose action , and pick the option of Leave Conversations, and they'll go.

This needs to be done for each page of messages.:)

You can do each page of messages in the Inbox by ticking select, then right at the bottom of the page on the blue border, tick Select all.

On the right of Select all,............... Choose action , and pick the option of Leave Conversations, and they'll go.

This needs to be done for each page of messages.:)

If i didn't "talk" so much i wouldn't have to worry about them :ROFLMAO:

Back